Whats on -
NUDE YOGA FOR MEN : FIRST NIGHT FREE
Canberra Nude Yoga Invite to Enrol: Term 2, 2013
Come and enjoy the sensual delights of practicing yoga naked under soft lighting in our new, toasty warm venue near the city in Turner. Classes comprise: relaxation, gentle asana/yoga postures (single and partner assisted), basic pranayama (breathing techniques), yogic philosophy, contemplation & basic meditation.
10% Earlybird Discount guys who pay their term fees by COB Mon 29 May. So get cracking!
Some benefits to be gained include:
• increased cardiovascular health
• enhanced muscle tone and flexibility
• improved balance and co-ordination
• learning to deeply relax your mind and body
• stronger immunity to diseases
• more freedom of movement while practicing yoga postures
• increased sensuality and aliveness
• becoming more comfortable with your own body image
• overcoming fears of being naked around others
• forming new friendships based on trust and mutual respect
We enjoy a cuppa and light refreshments after each class and occasionally go out together as a group for dinner at a local restaurant.
There are two weekly classes:
Tuesdays: 'Virgins' (for beginners)
Fridays: 'Adepts' (for the more experienced)
Email Greg to find out when the next term of classes start on 02 6260 7088 As an added incentive, new students receive their first class free!
For enquiries and your free information pack including FAQ, fee schedule and enrolment questionnaire, reply mail to: fusion.yoga. bodywork@ gmail.com Let me know FUSE sent you.
Gregory Barnes Yoga Instructor
- This experience is open to all men of all sexual orientations 18+.
- Nudity and sex are often intertwined in our minds. These classes are highly sensual and somewhat erotic however, they are not of a sexual nature.
- If you are recovering from serious injury, illness or recent surgery it's advisable to gain your doctor's approval before starting any new form of physical exercise.