Concerns that gonorrhea may become "untreatable" due to growing antibiotic-resistance has led Britain's chief medical officer, to reportedly write to doctors and pharmacies across Britain to sound the alarm. The STI is increasingly caused by strains of Neisseria gonorrhoeae that resist antibiotic treatment.
VIDEO : We all know that the Aussie Fire Fighters do an amazing job and now they want you to take them home and hang there very hot selves on your wall. The Annual Firefighters Calendar, which was established in 1993 raises funds for the Children’s Hospital Foundation and the Westmead Children’s Hospital Burns unit.
Look out guys because the next generation condoms are on their way! Researchers are using brain scanning technology to test the "pleasure" attributes of a new type of condom that feel like... well... nothing at all! The new thinner and stronger hydrogel material have properties similar to human skin.
A dad has walked out on his wife and seven kids to live as a six-year-old girl. Canadian Stefonknee Wolscht, 52, who used to be known as Paul, says she was not only born the wrong gender but also wants to be a child.
Wolscht says: “I can’t deny I was married. I can’t deny I have children.
Ms Harriet Horsfall has been announced as the 2016 Queensland Rhodes Scholar. The first alumni from The Pinnacle Foundation to receive the honour, Harriet joins a small group of just nine 2016 Rhodes scholars in Australia.
Harriet recently graduated with first-class honours from the School of Justice at the Queensland University of Technology. She also received prizes in five different subjects. Harriet was awarded a Pinnacle Foundation scholarship and paired with a mentor in 2011 in order for her to complete her education. She is one of many alumni who are making an outstanding impact on the LGBTIQ* community.
Loss of brothers behind Canberra businessman's move to help the AIDS Action Council of the ACT. Speaking at this years AIDS Action Counci AGM, high-profile Canberra businessman John Mackay said the pain of losing two brothers to AIDS was behind a move to try to reduce the stigma around HIV in the ACT.
Mother Teresa's charity shuts down all adoptions in India so kids won't have gay parents even though, there is an estimated 20 million orphaned children living in India. The charity founded by Mother Teresa has shut down all of its adoption services in India so the children will not have gay or divorced parents.
Guilty verdict in sex deception case may be bad news for people transitioning to a new gender. Gayle Newland, 25, has been convicted of three counts of sexual assault against a woman who had believed she was in a sexual relationship with a man. The case has thrown up some thorny questions about gender and sexual consent...
Gentlemen, start your Oscar prognostications. The just-released trailer for Tom Hooper's The Danish Girl — which stars Eddie Redmayne as transgender pioneer Lili Elbe, the first person ever to receive male-to-female sex reassignment surgery — starts out looking like any number of conventional period romances.
Earlier this week, the New York Police Department in partnership with Homeland Security arrested seven people and seized a number of documents pertaining to the website Rentboy.com. Although the website purports to help men connect for companionship only, authorities allege that it has been used to“facilitate the promotion, ...
The Aussie Mens Swimwear & Underwear designer Marcuse is spreading all over the world with it's new 2015 summer Collection with stunning images from photographer Russell Fleming, starring by hunks Joshua Kristenson and Matt Miller, the shooting was at Gold Coast, Australia.
More Articles ...
- The Warwick Rowers Are Back
- Zachary Quinto was right — let's get back to basics.
- Gillard does U-turn on same sex marriage
- My 'gayby' family deserves respect
- Gay men from Senegal jailed
- Official trailer for Stonewall riots film
- Students what more LGBTI workshops
- Trans ban to be lifted by US Military
- Lock in gay marriage vote, says Wong
- Australia Won’t Blindly Follow Equality
- US Supreme Court Rules on Equality
- Christian threats over rainbow lamps
- Trans man's joy as he builds a new body
- So who wants to marry a hot Mexican?
- Christian Gay Marriage Protest
- Nepal: Relief camps for LGBTI people
- Is a same-sex marriage vote close?
- Same-sex marriage on the brink
- Ambassador to France snubbed!
- Trans teen wins right to wear makeup
- Tasmania introduces “religious freedom” legislation
- Grilled Cheese Sandwich = More Sex!
- Archbishop wants end to ‘gay panic’ defence
- Video : Get your tissue box out!
- Sorry we can't serve you... Your gay!
- Ordained Lesbian Couple Making History
- Religiously motivated 'kill the gays' law proposal
- Sweden adds gender-neutral pronoun to dictionary
- 1 in 5 HIV cases in NSW acquired overseas
- Politician says anti-bullying campaign is a 'gay plot'