A Christian neighbor left a threatening note for a woman in Baltimore, attacking her 'relentlessly gay' front yard because it has a display of rainbow-colored lamps. Julie Baker, a widowed mother who lives on the outskirts of the city had the note jammed inside her door by the anonymous poster.
US A new ad for shows the uplifting, emotional path of a tran man who is working hard at the gym to build a new body. The touching spot, which runs for over two minutes, was produced in honor of Pride Month and appears to be the first ad from a big company that puts the process of gender transition front and center.
Mexico’s Supreme Court has effectively legalized same-sex marriage after finding that state laws restricting marriage only to heterosexual couples were discriminatory. The Supreme Court in Mexico has legalised same-sex marriage in a landmark legal ruling.
Posing on the cover of our very own CityNews paper, Christan couple and local Canberran's Sarah and Nick Jensen want all you same-sex 'gay' marriage lovers out there to know you're about to ruin a perfectly good marriage. If same-sex marriage passes they say they will be forced to divorce!
When transgender woman Maya K.C. sought help at a relief camp in the ruins of Nepal's capital after a devastating earthquake, she was quickly made to feel as though she did not belong. "As soon as my sexual orientation became known to others in the camp, they turned their back on me," she said.
Prime Minister Tony Abbott has hinted that same-sex marriage should be brought before Parliament via a cross-party bill, in a major shift in his language on the reform. 'If our Parliament were to make a big decision on a matter such as this, it ought to be owned by the Parliament and not by any particular party.'
Wayne Swan, the former deputy prime minister has switched his position on marriage equality, conceding he was “wrong” to oppose it. New figures now put the Australian Federal Parliament on the brink of having enough support to legislate same-sex marriage.
Australia's ambassador to France offered his resignation after being snubbed by Tony Abbott as he arrived in Paris. The ambassador, Stephen Brady, was on the airport tarmac with his partner of 32 years, Peter Stephens, waiting to meet the incoming plane around 7pm Paris time.
USA : In a few weeks, Chase Culpepper will go to her local DMV in and pose for her driver's license photo. This rite of passage, however, will have special significance. This week, Culpepper, who identifies as a transgender girl, won the right to wear makeup in her identification photo.
Tasmanian Governor Michael Pence has presided over new legislation to strip the rights of gay and lesbian (LGBTIQ) people under the guise of “religious freedom”.
According to a US Survey by Skout, grilled cheese lovers have more sex and are apparently also better people! If you love your grilled cheese sanga you may well be having more sex than people who don't. It seems your grilled cheese can reveal a lot about you as well.
More Articles ...
- Archbishop wants end to ‘gay panic’ defence
- Video : Get your tissue box out!
- Sorry we can't serve you... Your gay!
- Ordained Lesbian Couple Making History
- Religiously motivated 'kill the gays' law proposal
- Sweden adds gender-neutral pronoun to dictionary
- 1 in 5 HIV cases in NSW acquired overseas
- Politician says anti-bullying campaign is a 'gay plot'
- Safe Schools Coalition is under attack
- Backlash over anti-marriage equality advertisement
- Exciting partnership for Canberra’s LGBTIQ youth
- Gay Families Are Coming To The Emoji Keyboard
- Transgender people are like nuclear weapons
- World's first transgender doll?
- New compound preventing HIV infection show promise
- Same sex marriage needs straight people!
- ACT groups design new HIV strategy
- Barilla launches gay family ad campaign
- Study Reveals That It Really 'Does Get Better'
- Steve Grand is the All-American Boy
- Mental health issues may increase HIV risk
- Mormon church breaks silence
- Baker says no to homophobic cake!
- The ‘Queerest’ City in America
- India’s First Trans Mayor Elected
- Russia bans Trans people from driving
- Legalize Same-Sex Relationships in India
- Egypt acquits gay men over bathhouse raid
- Scotland’s First Same-Sex Marriages
- New Aussie gay teen TV drama