Idyllic Phuket harbours a dark open secret. It’s a tropical paradise, a sun-soaked region of Thailand home to some of the most lavish resorts, nightclubs and pristine beach coves in all of South-East Asia.
ES have launched their 2019 men's swimwear summer collection. Bon Voyage is a cheerful collection that travels back to the 60s, the height of the industrialization boom in Barcelona when thousands arrived from smaller towns and cities. It was called “Catalan Manchester “because of the number of factories situated in the popular Poblenou neighbourhood in Barcelona during the decade.
Botswana is a small country by population, but a big one by its role in the history of multi-party democracy and human rights in southern Africa. Botswana, although it did not sacrifice as much as many of the other frontline states, just got bigger. Last month, its High Court determined that the law that criminalized “carnal knowledge of any person against the order of nature” was discriminatory and therefore unconstitutional.
Half of transgender and non-binary people hide their identity at work in fear of discrimination – here's how you can help. For people who identify as LGBT+, the workplace can be a difficult environment to manage. One in five lesbian, gay and bisexual employees say they have experienced verbal bullying. For those who are transgender and gender non-conforming things can be even more difficult.
On May 17 people all over Australia will stand against discrimination in support of lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex, and queer (LGBTIQ) mates, colleagues and families.
Go rainbow on IDAHOBIT and use the day to publicly stand with the LGBTIQ community. It’s the perfect opportunity for your school or workplace to start small changes that can make a big difference.
If your thinking about starting PrEP (Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis) having as much information as possible is essential before making your decision.
PrEP is a prescription medication which is a combination of two different drugs, and is taken once daily by people in order to prevent them from becoming infected with HIV. It must be started 7 days before exposure and continued for 28 days after exposure.
The Out & Loud Choral Festival will be hitting Canberra this October, gracing the nation’s capital with hundreds of harmonic voices from across Australia and New Zealand. The Canberra Gay and Lesbian Qwire will be hosting the festival, which will be a bustling jamboree of choral music, queer culture and, of course, rainbow pride.
The psychology of fear and hate, and what each of us can do to stop it. As an immigrant to New Zealand, I am saddened and outraged by the events in Christchurch. The apparent innocence of New Zealand has been stripped away by acts of cowardice and evil.
Photo: New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern has travelled to Christchurch after yesterday’s terror attacks. Migrants target of hate
More Articles ...
- Rainbow friendly laws
- FUSE news roundup | 1-9 FEB 2019
- FUSE news roundup January 2019
- Queerdom : Living queer
- Call for discriminatory religious exemptions to be removed
- Last minute gift ideas
- Exclusion: Sex, love and politics
- A year since marriage equality in Australia
- YES!FEST is coming
- What does it mean to be ‘cisgender’?
- Transgender or Drag Queen
- Gay marriages are less likely to break up
- Antibiotic-resistant ‘Super Gonorrhoea’
- Why advertising with shirtless guys is OK
- The quiet rise of gender-neutral toys
- Australian Christians scream prosecution
- How stigma impacts LGB health and wellbeing in Australia
- Truvada (PrEP) the game-changer
- Are you at risk of failing a roadside drug test after a wild weekend?
- Sport and LGBTIQ rights in 2018
- Australia votes yes!
- How advocacy ads exploit our emotions
- Same-sex marriage will reduce suicide
- Liberals slaps down same-sex marriage
- Midnight Shift in Sydney closes
- Why are gay and bisexual men dying from suicide
- Queeraz on a device near you!
- Three ways to get PrEP in Australia
- Ireland's first gay prime minister
- Gay DIDGERIDOO porn outrage