Great news for our brothers and sisiter in America this week. Same-Sex Couples Can Now Adopt Children In All 50 States of the United States. A federal judge ruled Mississippi’s ban on same-sex adoption is unconstitutional.
VIDEO : Thomas Morton a straight skinny guy teaches us some new slang he picked up while spending time with the gay subculture of bears during their meetup in Cape Cod, Massachusetts, USA. Find out about all the fabulous and diverse sub-cultures of the bear community and so so much more...
Over the past few weeks fear and loathing has reigned in the Safe Schools and same-sex marriage debates. Arguments around sexual diversity dominated the final week of the last parliamentary session before the budget, with bitter divisions over same-sex marriage and the Safe Schools Coalition.
Last night, the Sydney Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras Parade brought the city to a standstill in a glittering explosion of pride. An estimated 200,000 people looked on as the biggest and longest parade in recent years, made up of 178 floats and 12,500 participants, marched, rolled and danced.
Petition Update : The Australian Greens are delighted to announce the petition calling for support for the Safe Schools Coalition has received more than 38,900 signatures in less than a week and is growing fast! If you support keeping out LGBTIQ kids safe at school SIGN THE PETITION NOW!
An online petition by Family First calling for the Federal Government to stop a school-based anti-homophobia and anti-transphobia education program is garnering little interest.
Ideological crusaders are trying to create a culture of fear around the Safe Schools program and so far, it's working. Imagine being 12 years old and seeing your name scrawled across a school toilet door next to the word "faggot." ...
Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull has requested an investigation into a taxpayer-funded program helping LGBTI school students. The Safe Schools education program is set to be reviewed after criticism from some Coalition backbenchers.
WA's Department of Corrective Services will not confirm whether a trans sex worker accused of knowingly transmitting HIV and who identifies as a woman has been sent to a male or female prison, after her lawyer did not apply for bail.
More Articles ...
- Domestic Violence within our community
- Gay conversion therapy to be banned in Victoria
- Michigan Senate: Sodomy punishable by 15 years in prison
- Tony Abbott jets to US to address anti-gay movement
- A trans airline passenger forced to remove prosthetic
- Gonorrhea may soon be untreatable
- Firefighters hotter than ever!
- It's like going bareback, but not!
- Trans woman Lives her life as a child
- The Pinnacle Foundation alumni named 2016 Rhodes Scholar
- Mackay becomes Council's patron
- Mother Teresa's charity — no gays!
- Guilty verdict in sex deception case
- Eddie Redmayne stars as transwoman
- The rise and fall of Rentboy.com
- Marcuse : Get a new hot look this summer
- The Warwick Rowers Are Back
- Zachary Quinto was right — let's get back to basics.
- Gillard does U-turn on same sex marriage
- My 'gayby' family deserves respect
- Gay men from Senegal jailed
- Official trailer for Stonewall riots film
- Students what more LGBTI workshops
- Trans ban to be lifted by US Military
- Lock in gay marriage vote, says Wong
- Australia Won’t Blindly Follow Equality
- US Supreme Court Rules on Equality
- Christian threats over rainbow lamps
- Trans man's joy as he builds a new body
- So who wants to marry a hot Mexican?