Pope Francis has said that Christians owe apologies to gays and others who have been offended or exploited by the church, remarks that some Catholics hailed as a breakthrough in the church's tone toward homosexuality.
Labor vows to ditch the ridiculously expensive plebiscite! Opposition Leader Bill Shorten has promised legalising same-sex marriage would be the Labor government's first priority in Parliament, while stepping up warnings over Coalition cuts to Medicare and suggesting a 15% GST could be back on the table.
50 people were targeted and killed in a busy gay club called Pulse in Florida –Orlando a space that is a precious, essential sanctuary for many. Barack Obama on Sunday condemned it an “act of terror and an act of hate”, after a gunman stormed the gay nightclub. Photo taken at a night called Twisted Tuesday, hosted by Pulse.
This awful online ad is perpetuating one of the worst and totally untrue myths about transgender people. As the battle over trans rights in America continues, a group of Texas Republicans have released a deeply transphobic ad calling for people to boycott Target because of their progressive bathroom policy.
The Victorian State Government won’t take advice from bigots about changing the Safe Schools anti-bullying program so it no longer includes controversial information on gender and sexuality issues, its premier says.
Started by four gay men in 1983, Sunday 15 May will mark the 33rd International AIDS Candlelight Memorial. With 33 million people living with HIV today, the Memorial serves as an important intervention for global solidarity, breaking down barriers of stigma and discrimination, and giving hope to new generations.
Today is International Day Against Homophobia and Transphobia (IDAHOT) which commemorates the 26th anniversary of the World Health Organization’s decision to declassify homosexuality as a mental disorder.
Sex isn’t only a pleasurable experience the act also has health benefits that can be compared to those of exercise. In fact, the physiological response to sex is similar to that of exercise. Landmark studies in the 1960s showed people having sex had an increase in their respiratory rate, heart rate and blood pressure.
Great news for our brothers and sisiter in America this week. Same-Sex Couples Can Now Adopt Children In All 50 States of the United States. A federal judge ruled Mississippi’s ban on same-sex adoption is unconstitutional.
VIDEO : Thomas Morton a straight skinny guy teaches us some new slang he picked up while spending time with the gay subculture of bears during their meetup in Cape Cod, Massachusetts, USA. Find out about all the fabulous and diverse sub-cultures of the bear community and so so much more...
More Articles ...
- Fear and loathing reigns in parliament!
- Plebiscite to cost more than $500 million
- Sydney Gay & Lesbian Mardi Gras 2016
- 38,900 (and counting) support Safe Schools
- Petition by Family First to stop 'gay recruiting' Safe Schools lags
- 'At least I'm not a homophobe' says Bill Shorten
- Zealots, dragging us back to the dark ages
- Malcolm Turnbull requests investigation of Safe Schools
- Trans sex worker on HIV transmission charge
- Domestic Violence within our community
- Gay conversion therapy to be banned in Victoria
- Michigan Senate: Sodomy punishable by 15 years in prison
- Tony Abbott jets to US to address anti-gay movement
- A trans airline passenger forced to remove prosthetic
- Gonorrhea may soon be untreatable
- Firefighters hotter than ever!
- It's like going bareback, but not!
- Trans woman Lives her life as a child
- The Pinnacle Foundation alumni named 2016 Rhodes Scholar
- Mackay becomes Council's patron
- Mother Teresa's charity — no gays!
- Guilty verdict in sex deception case
- Eddie Redmayne stars as transwoman
- The rise and fall of Rentboy.com
- Marcuse : Get a new hot look this summer
- The Warwick Rowers Are Back
- Zachary Quinto was right — let's get back to basics.
- Gillard does U-turn on same sex marriage
- My 'gayby' family deserves respect
- Gay men from Senegal jailed