Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull has requested an investigation into a taxpayer-funded program helping LGBTI school students. The Safe Schools education program is set to be reviewed after criticism from some Coalition backbenchers.
WA's Department of Corrective Services will not confirm whether a trans sex worker accused of knowingly transmitting HIV and who identifies as a woman has been sent to a male or female prison, after her lawyer did not apply for bail.
Awareness and community discussion about Family and Domestic Violence (FDV) has had a big year, with the most recent past Australian of the Year Rosie Batty, shining the spotlight on the gaps in our services and bringing the nation along on a conversation about the signs and consequences of unchecked violence within the home.
A new bill cracking down on dodgy health practitioners, including gay conversion therapists, will be introduced to the Victorian Parliament. The Victorian Health Minister said they will be on the look out for unregistered providers.
Michigan Senate in the US has passed a bill 'SB 219' saying sodomy is a felony punishable by 15 years in prison. Lawmaker Says Removing Sodomy Ban Would Kill An Important Animal Protection Bill.
Fresh from giving new hope to disaffected conservative Liberals by staying in federal politics, Tony Abbott will fly to the US to gee-up one of the religious right's most reactionary anti-gay group — the Alliance Defending Freedom.
A transgender airline passenger was forced to remove a genital prosthetic and present it for inspection in a "demeaning" encounter that adds to calls for an overhaul of unnecessary security at Australian airports.
Concerns that gonorrhea may become "untreatable" due to growing antibiotic-resistance has led Britain's chief medical officer, to reportedly write to doctors and pharmacies across Britain to sound the alarm. The STI is increasingly caused by strains of Neisseria gonorrhoeae that resist antibiotic treatment.
VIDEO : We all know that the Aussie Fire Fighters do an amazing job and now they want you to take them home and hang there very hot selves on your wall. The Annual Firefighters Calendar, which was established in 1993 raises funds for the Children’s Hospital Foundation and the Westmead Children’s Hospital Burns unit.
Look out guys because the next generation condoms are on their way! Researchers are using brain scanning technology to test the "pleasure" attributes of a new type of condom that feel like... well... nothing at all! The new thinner and stronger hydrogel material have properties similar to human skin.
A dad has walked out on his wife and seven kids to live as a six-year-old girl. Canadian Stefonknee Wolscht, 52, who used to be known as Paul, says she was not only born the wrong gender but also wants to be a child.
Wolscht says: “I can’t deny I was married. I can’t deny I have children.
More Articles ...
- The Pinnacle Foundation alumni named 2016 Rhodes Scholar
- Mackay becomes Council's patron
- Mother Teresa's charity — no gays!
- Guilty verdict in sex deception case
- Eddie Redmayne stars as transwoman
- The rise and fall of Rentboy.com
- Marcuse : Get a new hot look this summer
- The Warwick Rowers Are Back
- Zachary Quinto was right — let's get back to basics.
- Gillard does U-turn on same sex marriage
- My 'gayby' family deserves respect
- Gay men from Senegal jailed
- Official trailer for Stonewall riots film
- Students what more LGBTI workshops
- Trans ban to be lifted by US Military
- Lock in gay marriage vote, says Wong
- Australia Won’t Blindly Follow Equality
- US Supreme Court Rules on Equality
- Christian threats over rainbow lamps
- Trans man's joy as he builds a new body
- So who wants to marry a hot Mexican?
- Christian Gay Marriage Protest
- Nepal: Relief camps for LGBTI people
- Is a same-sex marriage vote close?
- Same-sex marriage on the brink
- Ambassador to France snubbed!
- Trans teen wins right to wear makeup
- Tasmania introduces “religious freedom” legislation
- Grilled Cheese Sandwich = More Sex!
- Archbishop wants end to ‘gay panic’ defence