Sex Party Launches Queer Beer. The Australian Sex Party has launched a colourful brand of beer to confirm its support for marriage equality – with proceeds going to an organisation standing up for LGBTI rights in our region.
The Victorian State Government won’t take advice from bigots about changing the Safe Schools anti-bullying program so it no longer includes controversial information on gender and sexuality issues, its premier says.
Started by four gay men in 1983, Sunday 15 May will mark the 33rd International AIDS Candlelight Memorial. With 33 million people living with HIV today, the Memorial serves as an important intervention for global solidarity, breaking down barriers of stigma and discrimination, and giving hope to new generations.
Today is International Day Against Homophobia and Transphobia (IDAHOT) which commemorates the 26th anniversary of the World Health Organization’s decision to declassify homosexuality as a mental disorder.
Sex isn’t only a pleasurable experience the act also has health benefits that can be compared to those of exercise. In fact, the physiological response to sex is similar to that of exercise. Landmark studies in the 1960s showed people having sex had an increase in their respiratory rate, heart rate and blood pressure.
Great news for our brothers and sisiter in America this week. Same-Sex Couples Can Now Adopt Children In All 50 States of the United States. A federal judge ruled Mississippi’s ban on same-sex adoption is unconstitutional.
VIDEO : Thomas Morton a straight skinny guy teaches us some new slang he picked up while spending time with the gay subculture of bears during their meetup in Cape Cod, Massachusetts, USA. Find out about all the fabulous and diverse sub-cultures of the bear community and so so much more...
Over the past few weeks fear and loathing has reigned in the Safe Schools and same-sex marriage debates. Arguments around sexual diversity dominated the final week of the last parliamentary session before the budget, with bitter divisions over same-sex marriage and the Safe Schools Coalition.
Last night, the Sydney Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras Parade brought the city to a standstill in a glittering explosion of pride. An estimated 200,000 people looked on as the biggest and longest parade in recent years, made up of 178 floats and 12,500 participants, marched, rolled and danced.
Petition Update : The Australian Greens are delighted to announce the petition calling for support for the Safe Schools Coalition has received more than 38,900 signatures in less than a week and is growing fast! If you support keeping out LGBTIQ kids safe at school SIGN THE PETITION NOW!
More Articles ...
- Petition by Family First to stop 'gay recruiting' Safe Schools lags
- 'At least I'm not a homophobe' says Bill Shorten
- Zealots, dragging us back to the dark ages
- Malcolm Turnbull requests investigation of Safe Schools
- Trans sex worker on HIV transmission charge
- Domestic Violence within our community
- Gay conversion therapy to be banned in Victoria
- Michigan Senate: Sodomy punishable by 15 years in prison
- Tony Abbott jets to US to address anti-gay movement
- A trans airline passenger forced to remove prosthetic
- Gonorrhea may soon be untreatable
- Firefighters hotter than ever!
- It's like going bareback, but not!
- Trans woman Lives her life as a child
- The Pinnacle Foundation alumni named 2016 Rhodes Scholar
- Mackay becomes Council's patron
- Mother Teresa's charity — no gays!
- Guilty verdict in sex deception case
- Eddie Redmayne stars as transwoman
- The rise and fall of Rentboy.com
- Marcuse : Get a new hot look this summer
- The Warwick Rowers Are Back
- Zachary Quinto was right — let's get back to basics.
- Gillard does U-turn on same sex marriage
- My 'gayby' family deserves respect
- Gay men from Senegal jailed
- Official trailer for Stonewall riots film
- Students what more LGBTI workshops
- Trans ban to be lifted by US Military
- Lock in gay marriage vote, says Wong