Mother Teresa's charity shuts down all adoptions in India so kids won't have gay parents even though, there is an estimated 20 million orphaned children living in India. The charity founded by Mother Teresa has shut down all of its adoption services in India so the children will not have gay or divorced parents.
Guilty verdict in sex deception case may be bad news for people transitioning to a new gender. Gayle Newland, 25, has been convicted of three counts of sexual assault against a woman who had believed she was in a sexual relationship with a man. The case has thrown up some thorny questions about gender and sexual consent...
Gentlemen, start your Oscar prognostications. The just-released trailer for Tom Hooper's The Danish Girl — which stars Eddie Redmayne as transgender pioneer Lili Elbe, the first person ever to receive male-to-female sex reassignment surgery — starts out looking like any number of conventional period romances.
Earlier this week, the New York Police Department in partnership with Homeland Security arrested seven people and seized a number of documents pertaining to the website Rentboy.com. Although the website purports to help men connect for companionship only, authorities allege that it has been used to“facilitate the promotion, ...
The Aussie Mens Swimwear & Underwear designer Marcuse is spreading all over the world with it's new 2015 summer Collection with stunning images from photographer Russell Fleming, starring by hunks Joshua Kristenson and Matt Miller, the shooting was at Gold Coast, Australia.
Oh my it's that time again when the Warwick Rowers get nude and start to tease us with their latest calendar, so start counting down the days on your exisiting 2015 Warwick Rowers calendar, because the 2016 one is on its way boys! Check out the very hot images of all the guys and the teaser video right here!
Late last year the proud and prominent American Horror Story star Zachary Quinto voiced concern for gay men in Out Magazine claiming they had fallen into a complacent pattern of "laziness" when it came to safe-sex...
Former prime minister Julia Gillard has switched her position to now favour same-sex marriage, while denouncing Tony Abbott’s plan for a popular vote on the issue. But she says if such a vote goes ahead she will vote “yes”. Gillard, who strongly opposed same-sex marriage in government —
I grew up with lesbian mums, my reaction to the kind of hateful diatribe published in The Telegraph is one of sinking, familiar disappointment. I've been dealing with this crap my entire life. Sadly, though, I know all too well the feeling of the first time a kid with LGBTI parents sees their family vilified in the press:
Seven men have been jailed for six months in Senegal, after they were found guilty of homosexuality. A court in Dakar heard police caught the men having sex during a raid.
The mother of one of the accused told the authorities her son was gay, but she failed to show up as a prosecution witness at the trial.
The first trailer for Stonewall, out director Roland Emmerich’s film about a fictional young man caught up during the 1969 Stonewall Riots is here! The film is written by openly gay writer Jon Robin Baitz and stars Jeremy Irvine and newcomer Jonny Beauchamp with Jonathan Rhys Meyers and Ron Perlman also in the cast.
More Articles ...
- Students what more LGBTI workshops
- Trans ban to be lifted by US Military
- Lock in gay marriage vote, says Wong
- Australia Won’t Blindly Follow Equality
- US Supreme Court Rules on Equality
- Christian threats over rainbow lamps
- Trans man's joy as he builds a new body
- So who wants to marry a hot Mexican?
- Christian Gay Marriage Protest
- Nepal: Relief camps for LGBTI people
- Is a same-sex marriage vote close?
- Same-sex marriage on the brink
- Ambassador to France snubbed!
- Trans teen wins right to wear makeup
- Tasmania introduces “religious freedom” legislation
- Grilled Cheese Sandwich = More Sex!
- Archbishop wants end to ‘gay panic’ defence
- Video : Get your tissue box out!
- Sorry we can't serve you... Your gay!
- Ordained Lesbian Couple Making History
- Religiously motivated 'kill the gays' law proposal
- Sweden adds gender-neutral pronoun to dictionary
- 1 in 5 HIV cases in NSW acquired overseas
- Politician says anti-bullying campaign is a 'gay plot'
- Safe Schools Coalition is under attack
- Backlash over anti-marriage equality advertisement
- Exciting partnership for Canberra’s LGBTIQ youth
- Gay Families Are Coming To The Emoji Keyboard
- Transgender people are like nuclear weapons
- World's first transgender doll?