4 Paws Osteopathy
Osteopathy for your pet can help with a range of conditions from Arthritis to general mobility.
We can assist your pet with:
• arthritis relief
• injury/trauma/surgery rehab
• health maintenance
• optimal speed/agility
• congenital hip/elbow conditions
• general mobility
WHAT IS OSTEOPATHY?
Osteopathy, as defined by Osteopathy Australia, is a form of manual healthcare which recognises the important link between the structure of the body and the way it functions. Osteopaths focus on how the skeleton, joints, muscles, nerves, circulation, connective tissue and internal organs function as a holistic unit.
Australian trained Osteopaths undertake a 5 year university degree in anatomy, physiology, pathology, general medical diagnosis and osteopathic techniques. Osteopaths are primary healthcare practitioners, no referral is necessary.
Osteopathy is founded on 3 main principles:
- The body is a unit where all parts work together as a whole.
- The body has inherent self regulatory mechanisms, with the capacity to repair and remodel to maintain health.
- Structure and function are interrelated.
Osteopathic treatment is a gentle, safe and effective hands on approach to healthcare. It aims to optimise wellbeing by finding and treating compromised areas, allowing the body to restore balance and healthy function.
- Street: 4 Birubi Chambers, Hawkder Place
- Postcode: 2614
- Suburb: Hawker
- State: ACT
- Country: Australia
- Contact: Melissa Wisbey
- Telephone: 0408 443 113