Google Geocoding API error: The request was denied.
Canberra Menopause Centre is a service for women seeking information and/ or medical management of menopause symptoms and is based at Sexual Health and Family Planning ACT.
To ensure the Doctors here with a special interest in Menopause have the opportunity to discuss your concerns, we offer longer appointments.
You may self- refer to the service or request a referral by your treating GP.
SPECIALIST MENOPAUSE APPOINTMENTS
A specialist menopause doctor is available to discuss:
- How menopause may affect you – for example, symptoms of hot flushes, night sweats, insomnia, mood changes, sexual difficulties
- Information regarding beneficial lifestyle choices to improve cardiovascular health and bone health
- The current understanding of the role of complementary and alternative therapies • Assess and treat menopausal symptoms
- Give information about and prescribe hormone replacement therapy and non-hormona prescription treatments for menopause symptoms
- Give information about and prescribe contraception for peri-menopausal clients
- With the client’s consent – liaise with your GP regarding the outcome of the consultation
- Follow-up to assess effectiveness of treatment plan
Call 02 6247 3077 during business hours or vsiit our website.
- Street: Level 1 28 University Avenue
- Postcode: 2601
- Suburb: Canberra
- State: ACT
- Telephone: 02 6247 3077