Canberra Rape Crisis Centre
The Canberra Rape Crisis Centre (CRCC) is a non-government, not for profit, feminist organisation working to eliminate sexual violence against women, young people, children, families and men.
- A 24 hour crisis call out service to police and forensic services every day of the year
- A crisis and counselling telephone support service (1800 123 123) between 7am-11pm (7 days a week)
- Counselling and group work to survivors of sexual assault and their families and supporters
- Education, training and professional consultation to agencies and private practitioners
CRCC is committed to excellence in service provision, access and equity, diversity and social justice.
CRCC is a complex and unique agency that encompasses a service dedicated to supporting men, Service Assisting Male Survivors of Sexual Assault (SAMSSA), and a dedicated Aboriginal and Torres Straight Islander community service, Nguru, that provides crisis and counselling support for the impacts and effects of recent and historical trauma.
CRCC has also received funding through the Department of Social Services (DSS) for Royal Commission Support Services to support people who have been sexually assaulted as children within institutions, groups and industries through the provision of counselling, crisis support and information - provided in person and over the phone.
- Street: PO Box 3805
- Postcode: 2611
- Suburb: Weston Creek
- State: ACT
- Telephone: 6247 2525
- Moblie: 0488 586 518 ( Text Only)