Canberra Sexual Health Centre
Situated on the Canberra Hospital campus the Canberra Sexual Health Centre offers free, friendly, non-judgemental and confidential specialist sexual health care.
Canberra Sexual Health Centre is a free service and Canberra's leading clinic for the testing and treatment of sexually transmissible infections.
As a specialist clinic, we aim to provide confidential and high quality professional and non-judgemental care, giving you access to the latest information, advice and treatments.
- Daily walk-in (no appointment) clinics
- Some booked appointments at other times
- HIV PEP during business hours – after hours please attend your local Emergency Department
- M-Clinic for after hours check-ups for gay and other MSM – first Monday of the month.
For after-hours care, you can speak to a registered nurse at HealthDirect on 1800 022 222, or click here for other after hours services.
For urgent after-hours PEP or sexual assault services please present to your nearest emergency department.
- Street: Building 5 (North Wing)
- Suburb: Canberra Hospital, Garran
- State: ACT
- Country: Australia
- Telephone: 02 6244 2184
- Facsimile: 02 6285 3395