headspace is a place where young people between the ages of 12-25 can come and talk to someone if they are going through a tough time.
We can help if you:
- are feeling down, stressed or can't stop worrying
- haven't felt like yourself for a long time
- can't deal with school or find it difficult to concentrate
- are feeling sick or worried about your health
- want to cut down on your drinking or drug use
- want to talk about sexuality, identity or relationships
- are having difficulties with friendships
- have sexual health issues or want to find out about contraception
- are being bullied, hurt or harassed
- are worried about work or study or if you're having money trouble
- just feel like something isn't right but you're just not sure why
At headspace young people can talk to youth workers, doctors, psychologists, clinical psychologists, social workers, counsellors, drug and alcohol workers, homelessness workers and vocational workers about what's happening in their lives.
- Telephone: 1800 650 890