Ghawazee Moon Bellydance
Come along and celebrate your beautiful, creative and expressive self through the joy of bellydance! Whether you’re an absolute beginner or an experienced dancer, there's a class for you. Teaching is supportive, encouraging, and will keep you inspired!
- Classes are open to All women (cis, trans, non-binary, all sexual orientations) ages 3 to adult.
- Men are welcome in our classes. There are a large variety of men’s dances within Middle-Eastern dance styles, as well as a tradition of men dancing ‘women’s’ dances in ‘women’s’ costuming.
- Bellydance celebrates women of all ages, shapes and sizes. There is no right or wrong shape for Bellydance. Body-positivity and a healthy body-image is a big part of the Bellydance ethos.
- Bellydance is Low Impact & High Energy. While there are some tricky moves the vast majority of Bellydance can be performed by pretty much anyone.
- Bellydance classes are a Non-Competitive. All of your classmates are willing you to do well.
- Private and private-group lessons are available.
- We perform regularly. At the multicultural festival, our own mid-year showcase and at various festivals and fetes around Canberra. Performance is always optional.
Contact Sam for more information and let her know you found us through FUSE.
- Suburb: Civic, Melba and Gungahlin
- State: ACT
- Telephone: 0403 020 796